Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Thru test and trials...

As Matt and I are struggling with some real trials this week, I have searched for some comfort, and assurance from my Heavenly Father. An answer came last night during the opening exercises of our mutual activity. We sang this song and it brought me the comfort that I have been seeking.

"As Zion's Youth in Latter Days."
verse 3

Thru test and trial we'll have our fears, But we will not despair.
We're here to serve a rightous cause; Truth gives us strength to dare.
We'll love, and learn, and over come; We'll sing a joyful song,
As Zion's youth in latter days Triumphant, pure and strong.

4 comments:

Layton Clan said...

I don't know what you are experiencing, but I sure hope you know that I love you, and that I have great faith in that same verse! Trials can only make us more prepared to face the rest of our lives. I am sorry that you are having to feel any pain though. Let me know if I can do anything to help. Jen

Jessie said...

We love you guys and hope Matt feels better soon! Give him a big hug for me.

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

What a great reminder to me too. I'm sorry you are having a rough time and I hope it improves soon.

Knudsen Crew said...

We hope all is well soon too!