Thursday, February 5, 2009

Dinner with the Knudsen Boys...

Last night at the dinner table I witnessed a total boy fest.
James was putting food in his mouth and showing everyone... Grant was laughing hysterically. Hunter was showing us the new trick he learned at school, pulling his finger and farting, which Matt thought was hysterical. All four boys were laughing and being silly and I was left feeling grossed out all by myself. What am I doing here with all these silly stinky boys... Ella better be on her way so I have someone on my side of the table.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe I shouldn't tell you this, but, my Claire, beautiful Claire, can out belch both of her brothers and most of their friends...oh well.

Tiffany said...

ohh- I hope she's on her way too!!

Knudsen Crew said...

Your boys are 100% boys! A little Ella would be good for them... Hopefully they don't teach her all of their tricks!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Hee hee...boys are so gross! I'm finding that being with my boys makes me long for girl time! What do you say? We should get a bunch of girls together and go watch a chick flick...you know the movie that we have to drag our husbands to go watch with us??? We should totally plan one with whoever wants to come. You have the cutest family!

Maria said...

I would like to tell you that girls will be sweet and polite and would not behave that way, but I would by lying! My little ladies are trouble as well. Just last night at dinner, little 3 year old Hailey belched a fake belch with a cute little " 'scuse me" after it, followed by a giggle. How can I be upset at her when she is so cute? Boys or girls, you can't help but love them, no matter how gross they are.

Megan said...

I think it's the age boys or girls. Mt girl thinks it's just as funny! Congrats on expecting! I hope you get your girl!!