Saturday, February 21, 2009

Fun with the Boys...


It's been awhile since we have all felt good enough to get out of the house and do something fun. so this past week we have done a few fun things to make up for it. Monday I took the boys to the children's discovery museum in Salt Lake. They loved it. I really thought it was going to be too old for James, but I think he had the most fun, playing with the water table and cars. We ended up buying a year pass, so we will be visiting it often.


Tuesday afternoon Grandma Cindy took us to the BYU art museum where the boys were able to wear these smashing costumes. The game was to see if they could find that painting that looked like them. I was really impressed with our tour guide who made it fun and interesting for the kids.

It is a fee activity, so I would recommend it to anyone with kids ages 5 and up. We stopped by the wilk center for some ice cream after which topped if off nicely. Hunter was thirlled with his painting. It was called the Hunter...

5 comments:

Jessie said...

What happy boys! They all look like they had a wonderful time. Glad everyone is feeling better at your house.

Got my package. Thanks much!

Tiffany said...

We've been to the Children's museum in SLC and had so much fun. We'll have to go together this summer!

Your boys look so cute in those costumes!

Janette said...

I'm so happy you are feeling better. It was fun to hang on Friday! After looking at your blog I know why you downed so many bottle caps at the doctor with Grant....

Knudsen Crew said...

Sounds like fun! Next time we will have to tag along...

Keeping Up With the Jones said...

What a great family picture! Congrats on the pregnancy--you and I seem to have very similar timing! :)