Monday, December 22, 2008

Gifts we can Give the Savior this Year...

Be
Gentle
Be Kind
Apologize
Write a Letter
Keep a PROMISE
Give a soft answer
TRY to Understand
Laugh a little MORE
Express your GRATITUDE
Think FIRST of someone else
Seek out a Forgotten Friend
Gladden the HEART of a Child
Examine your Demands on others
Manifest your love in word and deed
Speak your LOVE and then speak it again
Dismiss suspicion and replace it with TRUST
Forego a grudge
Encourage youth
Forgive an enemy
Welcome a stranger


Howard W. Hunter
December 1994

5 comments:

Carrilyne said...

Thank you for posting that! It helped me keep this season in perspective!

Knudsen Crew said...

I love it! One of my primary girls made a craft out of that saying and gave it to me yesterday. What a good reminder of what Christmas is really all about. It is hanging on my fridge now.

mrs. farlanderz said...

I am going to print this - very cool.

Amy Chandler said...

Love your family pictures!! We miss seeing you guys around!

robertsfamily2002 said...

I thought my husband was the only one who was a bit grinchy at Christams. Guess they just need a nudge from someone other than their wives.