Saturday, November 22, 2008

Girls day at the movies...

So, I wasn't as excited about this movie as most Twilight fans... I have a very different image of Edward in my mind and I wasn't sure I was ready to distort that image. But when Brittanie called and invited me to go with the girls I was thrilled to have a few hours to myself. Matt is a sweetie. He is going to watch the boys so I can go. Thanks to my honey for loving me and all my silly delights. So I will post my review of the movie later. Happy Girls day...

2 comments:

mrs. farlanderz said...

meliss - what actor (or person...) would have played your edward? curious!

Janette said...

ah bummer. Sounds like I didn't miss much, huh. I'm sure I'll still end up seeing it with my nieces. I read the reviews today for it and they weren't much nicer than yours!