Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tag, your it...(Thanks Helene)

5 Joys...

* It makes me so happy to live in Utah with the mountains all around.
* I love making something for half the cost of the same store bought item.
* My little family brings me so much joy!
* Sitting in my big bath tub with a good book, and no one to bother me...
* watching my boys make good choices without them knowing I saw.

5 Fears
*I am deathly afraid of water. Matt thinks he can cure this by taking me white water rafting, but really it took everything inside me to get in the boat. All for love right...
* I'm freaked out by the new creepy sounds in the house. I think it's haunted...
* I'm afraid someone will snag one of my boys while I'm not looking. I though this really happened this weekend.
* snakes, snakes, snakes. The boys get so mad at me when I wont take them in the snake house at the zoo.
* I just realized I'm a little bit afraid of the dark. Weird.



5 Surprising Facts...
* My grandpa Phillips is always the first person to come and visit me after I have had a new baby. He just loves to hold the new Born's.
Cute Huh!
* I'm not really allergic to bananas like I have always told everyone, I just hate them enough to be...(big surprise right...)
* When I was 13 my friend Taylor and I decided we were going to date and marry the cool priests in our ward. Lucky for me it really happened.
* My wrist sill hurts from a 4-wheeler accident when I was 16. Push ups just aren't an option



5 Obsessions...
* taking fun, silly, cute pictures of my boys
* Kissing my handsome hubby.
* crafting till my fingers hurt
* watching silly dramas on TV like Grays Anatomy... (what is with all the lezzy stuff?)
* keeping my house sparkling clean... Good luck!



Your it... Tiffany Hillam, Brittanie Lunt, Janette Fischer, Jen Layton, Brooke Phillips

5, Joys, 5 Fears, 5 surprising Facts, 5 obsessions
5, tags.

1 comment:

mrs. farlanderz said...

love it! it was so good to talk to you today - i am glad we can keep in touch - love you!!!