Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Finding Joy in the Journey...

Like many of you, I was inspired by this weekends General Conference. So many wonderful lessons were taught. One in particular has stuck with me, and that is Pres. Monson's words on finding Joy in the Journey. I am a stay at home mom with three little boys, and finding joy can sometimes be a real challenge. I struggle with the day to day tasks and the stresses that come with being a mom. After listening to our wise prophet, I began to think about how short this time really is. I hope all mothers out there heed his counsel and take the time to find the joy in what you are doing now. This is a picture of me finding joy in my journey...

1 comment:

Brittanie said...

That is a darling picture of you and James! I agree with you and loved the Prophets talk. It's nice to know you're not alone.