Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Fun with the cousins


How crazy are we, taking all these little ones anywhere...
We trucked all the kids to Gardner's Village on Thursday afternoon. We only had a couple of hours because we left late, and we needed to be back in time for the adults to see "Thriller" at the covey center that evening. But a plan's a plan and off we went. The Witch festival is always worth the trip and the kids were thrilled with all there was to see. Any advice on how to get a perfect picture with so many crazy little boys...

3 comments:

Megan said...

WOW!! Your family is beautiful! What cute boys!! Just stumbled over your blog and thought I would say HI!!
Megan Mecham Arakawa

mrs. farlanderz said...

melissa my sweet!!! I am so glad you found my blog! I just left you a message - call me when you can, I am going to look through all your posts now!

mrs. farlanderz said...

my blog updater says you have a new post but its not here! what the...