Monday, July 20, 2009

Major Preggo Brain...


Today I experienced the worst preggo brain of this pregnancy.
I went to the mail drop box to drop off my bills, and without thinking threw them in the bin without stamps... I would not have worried so much except it was my house payment, and I didn't want it lost or stolen or whatever. So I went into the post office and asked what I needed to do. The man was really kind and walked out to the box with me and opened it. I think he thought we would be searching for a while, but to his and my surprise my bills were sitting right on top of the pile. He made the comment that I must be living right or something, and I totally felt like all my efforts in helping the YW get ready for camp had just been paid off. I still can't believe I did such a silly thing.

5 comments:

Tiffany said...

Oh goodness! So glad you got them back! lol

Jessie said...

The preggo brain is the worst!

Knudsen Crew said...

At least you remembered right when you left them and not later when it was too late. Good luck with that preggo brain!

Brittanie said...

Oh my...that has been one of my worst fears! Sorry, I am trying to not laugh.

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Argh! That's awesome that they were right on top! How exciting...only 48 more days :)