Thursday, March 4, 2010

Some of Ella's Firsts

Ella is 6 Months old now and I just can't believe how fast it came. She is eating solids. She loves rice cereal, bananas, and sweet potatoes. The only thing that she wont eat so far is applesauce.

This is Ella's first swim in mom's big bath tub. She loves to kick and splash in the water.

Ella has already been to the beauty salon. We went to the hair school and Brooke curled her hair with perm rods. She was the talk of the school. All the ladies just couldn't believe how darn cute she is.


I was tempted to have her hair permed for real. The curls were just darling.

Ella can sit up all by her self. She loves to sit and play with her toys, and watch everyone around her.

Today I gave Ella her first Hair cut. It made me sad to see that long hair go, but it really needed to be trimmed so it will grow in better and the same length. I think this little bob looks just darling. I had to laugh because what 6 month old has a bob hair cut. She is a styling little girl.


We are having so much fun with our little girl.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa, she is so cute!!! I love her smile. Give her a big hug for me.

mrs. farlanderz said...

she is so cute I just want to SQUEEZE HER!!!!!
Seriously, kings will be happy to know his little girlfriend is turning out to be such a stunning little thing (like mama like baby!).
And how photogenic is she! and those curls!
too much!!! I could go on and on...

Carrilyne said...

I love the bob!! She is so stinkin' cute!

MommyMert said...

I just think she is so dang cute!!!!

Jessie said...

I can't believe how fast Ella, Kadence and Lucy are growing up. We just had them! Ella is too cute for her own good! It's good she has three older brothers to protect her. Can't wait to see her next month.

(I want to see a pic of this cute hat I keep hearing about.)

Janette said...

Oh my so cute! I can't believe Brooke curled her hair!!! I wish I would've seen it! ADORABLE! She is the luckiest girl (and most stylin) to have you as her mom!!!

Tiffany said...

Oh man- I could just squeeze her too! (and I do!) lol She is so so love-able.

Knudsen Crew said...

You got brave and cut her hair! It is daring! Yes, I think she may be the only baby in history to have a cute bob hair cut at six months. The curls are adorable too! It is so much fun to have little "princesses"!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

Oh my goodness! She is so so sweet I just wanna eat her up :) I can't believe she's already 6 months...time sure flies! And I adore all of her hair! What a cutie!

Ty n Casey's Mom said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE the pics with the curling rods. She is absolutely darling. P.S. Grant's belt buckle and cowboy boots at church yesterday were the bomb!!!