Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Attention: Moms of little boys...

Being a mom of little boys has brought challenges that I never realized existed. Bathrooms seem to always be stinky, dirt is everywhere, even in the winter, but the biggest frustration for me is never having a pair of jeans without holes in the knee, and always the right knee for some strange reason...
But I have found it... The solution for the never ending hole in the knee.
It's the Kid Tough program at Shopko... of all places.

I heard about it this summer when I was shopping for school clothes. Buy a pair of jeans at shopko and they will guarantee those jeans as long as your child is in that same size. Which means when Grant comes home from school with the hole in his right knee, I can take them right off and get him another pair of size 6 jeans for free, no receipt needed. How cool is that. I did my first jean swap yesterday and let me tell you it felt amazing.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

Are you serious? Sign me up. Nate always has holes in the LEFT knee! HA!

Knudsen Crew said...

That is such a good idea! I think the Kid Tough Program was invented just for moms with little boys! Now, if you could figure out a program to clean up after little boys that would be great...

Anonymous said...

Little boys are great! I wish we had Shopko in town - I would have to take advantage of the program. :)

Melissa said...

Hey Melissa,

Believe it or not I have a daughter with the same problem! But, there is also another trick you can do to cut down on the trips to the store. Just buy a package of iron on jean patches and put them on the inside of the jeans where the knees hit. It helps a ton!