Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sweet...

Among all the craziness is this Sweet little thing.
She brings a smile to my face every time I look at her. She is defiantly a mommies girl which I just love.

She has become my binky baby. Which is a good thing.
I thought this wild woman picture was just too cute. As you can see, i'm still not sure what to do with all that hair.
I'm not sure what color her eyes are going to be. I'm hoping they are brown, but Matt wants blue. His ideal woman is blonde hair, blue eyes... go figure. Sorry we are brown eyed girls.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

So sweet. I just love her! (I get to love her right? Until I get a little girl of my own- I'm adopting her. Hope that's ok :)

hels said...

meliss - I swear in that bottom photo she looks exactly like you! (she looks like you in general but love that photo)

Jessie said...

I love that first pic! She really is so sweet. Maybe she can teach Lucy how to take a bink when she is here.

Knudsen Crew said...

Adorable pictures! The "wild woman hair" picture is how Kadence's hair is all the time!