Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Middle Child Blues...

So the Idea of the middle child has shown it's ugly face at our house lately. Grant has acted out the most since Ella was born which was unexpected. This day Grant decided to cut his own hair 10 minutes before school started. I have realized my attention has been occupied with a new baby, demanding two year old and an ever busy first child. Grant sometimes does get lost in the mix. But I am trying to do special things just for Grant so he doesn't feel so lost. I'm telling ya, four kids has been the hardest by far. Hope we all survive!

3 comments:

Jessie said...

I find two difficult so I can't even imagine four! You are such a good Mama though, I really look up to you. Poor Grant. Hope he understands soon.

Knudsen Crew said...

Good luck with Grant! Hopefully his early Christmas present will cheer him up...

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.