Saturday, September 20, 2008

Our Little Slugger...

Yes we are in a Big Boy Bed... Already... and James couldn't be happier. After months of sleeping on mom and dad's floor we decided to do something to help James sleep better. I was really hesitant about swtiching from the crib to a full sized bed because it means he's not the baby anymore, but james hasn't been the baby for a really long time anyway. He has always wanted to be as big as the other boys. James was thrilled with the bed, especially the awesome baseball bedding. He is a sports kid at heart. We call him our little slugger... Sure enough the little slugger slept through the whole night without a peep. Mom spent the whole night worring that he would fall out of the bed and then stumble down the stairs. His night was better but mine was worse, go figure.







James slept all night in his new big boy bed.

What a Kid...



6 comments:

Jessie said...

James looks so happy on his new bed. I love the bedding! Well, if James isn't a baby anymore that means little Ella is ready to come! Yeah!

Scott, Fia, Tre, and CJ said...

How Cute! Melissa I love your page. It was so fun running into you last weekend. You have an adorable family. I hope you don't mind, but I added you to my page, so we can keep in touch. Love ya,
Fia

{Erica} said...

Hey Melissa,
Don't know if you remember me...My maiden name was Erica Welsh. anyway I found you from fia's page and it was fun seeing how you're doing and your adorable family!

Brittanie said...

The room is so cute! I love how he says "ball."
He's still my favorite boy. =)

Layton Clan said...

He is so blasted cute. What a kid is RIGHT! Okay, so teach me HOW to get a baby sleep through the night. Helloooo... it is SOOO true about the walking zombie mommy syndrome. Sometimes I think I am going to fall out of the bed and fall down the stairs.

SO glad you have a blog, you friend of mine, you. Jen

RAM said...

sports Bedding Store online for kids bedding & Teens Bedding. offering you mlb bedding/NCAA/NFL/NBA/NASCAR team Bedding Sets, Comforters, Blankets and Pillows at Discount Prices.

mlb bedding