Friday, September 12, 2008

Good Looking Guys

These are all my handsome boys... We had just finished taking pictures at the Manti Temple for my brother clint's Wedding. I loved the pink ties, but couldn't talk Matt into wearing his any longer. You can tell by the look on Grant's face that it was a long day with out a lot of boy play time. It did make an impression on them to see Clint and Jessica come out of the temple. They could tell that it was an important thing and that every one was really happy. Now, when we drive by the temple on the way to the cabin they are the first ones to say "Look at the Temple, that is where Clint and Jessica were married, and TJ and Michelle too." Thanks you guys for setting the example for my boys to follow...

3 comments:

Jessie said...

Love the pink ties. Pink is very in right now and is a power tie, look at Donald Trump. Glad that the day went well. I am excited for Clint and Jessica.

Brittanie said...

They really are such handsome boys. I love the pink ties. What a great picture to have for generations to come.

mrs. farlanderz said...

wow, clint is married? he will always be 14 in my memory - your boys look very stylish in this pic!