Monday, October 22, 2012

Haven't blogged in a while...

Wow it's been a while since I've had the time to blog... The formats have changed and it has taken me a while to figure everything out again.  I'm not super computer savvy, but I try...  Things have changed in our family too.  The kids are "growing like weeds"  as my grandma Phillips always says.  The boys are all doing well in school.  Ella is finally potty trained which deserves a big Woo Hoo!!  Who ever said training girls was easy didn't have boys... Both Matt and I are in new callings, which is a big change for our family.  One thing that hasn't changed is we still love to be together and we love adventures... So I hope to blog about all the new Knudsen adventures... Instead of trying to catch up I'm just going to start and then maybe throw in a few from the summer fun.  Happy Blogging...

2 comments:

Cindy said...


So good to see your back blogging. I took a chance and looked to see if you had updated and was pleasantly surprised. I love the family picture and would certainly love to get one! It was great that you got in the spirit of the party and dressed up. Fun Fun Muscle man!!

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.