Tuesday, October 4, 2011

St George trip.


It Killed me not to have a camera on this trip... Thanks family for sharing pictures with us.
We had tons of fun with the Knudsen gang. We met up with them friday evening for dinner at Cafe Rio and everyone's favorite Nelson's Frozen custard. The kids enjoyed swimming, and more swimming. The boys are little fishies.. while Ella is more like her mother, somewhat afraid of the water. We went to the wildlife museum which was so fun for the boys. We celebrated Lucy's birthday with a super fun "Olivia" party. Aunt Jessie went all out as usual:)
We explored Snow Canyon State Park. The kids loved the sandune hills and the Jenny's canyon hike. On the way home we stopped at Cove Fort which was the perfect sunday boost we were missing. The trip was a happy success.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

I hate not having a camera! I hope an early Chirstmas present comes your way soon. I have some cute pictures of Ella and need to send them to you. What a fun trip!

Cindy said...

We did have an exceptional time. I am so thankful for memory making times such as this. I always appreciate your help in planning them also.