Thursday, June 2, 2011

Life is good...

Life just keeps speeding along. We are as busy as ever. Hunter just finished 3rd grade. Grant just finished 1st grade, and James finished his first year of preschool. I am busy keeping up with all four of the kids. I'm also serving as the young woman president in my ward which takes up a lot of my free sewing time... but I love everything that I am doing. I especially love doing things with my "not" so little family. Her are some of the things that we have been up to...

I didn't get an official Easter shot of all the kids, but I did get Ella to pose for a quick photo shoot. She is good to play along with me. Grandma Cindy made her dress, Isn't it just so cute ...



We went and scoped out the new Provo Beach Resort in the riverwoods. Hunter was determined to do the ropes course. I was extremely nervous to let him, especially after seeing the release form...

but he was so brave and it sparked amazing confidence in him. We will be visiting the ropes course again soon.

His sister Ella was nervous watching him too. She kept yelling Go Hunter.


On the first saturday of the month we participate in the Home Depot kids club. Its a great program and my kids look forward to it. In May we built these cute flower pots. Even Ella loves to build things. She is always so proud of herself when she is done. Did I mention it's Free !


We celebrated James and Matt's birthdays in May. We went to the park and got yummy Bajio and just played and ate and had a great old time.

This is my mom and her dad, my grandpa on the teter totter. It really was even funnier in real life. I love these two and their willingness to just play and have fun even now.

Matt took a turn on the whirling flower. They looked harmless, but it was quite a ride.

James wanted a light saber cake, so this was my best attempt.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Yeah! I am so glad to read about what has been happening in your lives. That cake is awesome!

Tiffany said...

What a fun post. Can I just say I miss you? A lot.
My mom leaves tomorrow- I've been wanted to call and chat!
Hope you're doing good.
Tell James Nate says Hi! :)

ps I was just looking up flights to Detroit from the Provo Airport-- hint hint :)